Here are a few snippets of information about me:
- I’m 21 years old.
- I’m British – currently living in Edinburgh.
- Although with a West Indian Dad I like to think I have an exotic flair… Feel free to disagree.
- Proud owner of three reckless and amazing brothers.
- Recent history graduate from Exeter University.
- Recent history graduate who has yet to find a use for her degree.
- About to embark on a trip of a lifetime – six months backpacking around South America.
- The writer of a blog – if you hadn’t figured that one out then maybe you should just leave now.
- Still trying to figure out what to do with my life.
If you can relate to any or all of the above in any way at all then you’ve found a kindred spirit. If you want to see how me figuring out ‘how to do life’ is going then read on. Trust me, it isn’t all plain sailing. There will be bumps in the road. Sometimes a few tsunamis. So put on your armbands and start swimming.